Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bambu : New Packaging Promise


I've recently been streamlining my brand and packaging into one cohesive approach. I've been working on new ways to keep my packaging as eco friendly as possible. I finally have photos of my new labels and products.

::Packaging::

Each bar comes beautifully packaged and ready for gift giving in handmade plantable paper labels that grow basil! Each bar comes with planting instructions. Outer label is made from recycled cereal boxes and contains the product information and ingredient listing.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Bambu, that's awesome, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. custom bag manufacturer I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete