Sunday, January 31, 2010

Newlessness : Day 31



GREEN CRAFT

The first month of my REsolution is over! I must admit, 31 days without buying one thing brand new... I'm pretty impressed with myself. Seriously, though, God is right here with me every step of the way. I wouldn't have been able to do it without leaning on Him.

I realized I had a dilemma this morning. Today, the new GreenCraft Magazine by Stampington is on the shelves and begging my attention. I thought, Oh great. I have to find this used, but how do I do that when it just came out? The answer is one that I don't like. I either wait or pay a fortune. Right? Wrong! A few minutes later, I remembered that my business supplies aren't subjected to my resolution rules! I was so happy, I started jumping up and down. I wondered if that was cheating for just a moment and then resumed my celebration. I thought, I'm just really blessed to love what I do!

Until my next epiphany, I challenge you to do what you love!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that you are loving it. Having fulfillment and enjoyment in what you do makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's cute...it looks like a great magazine...I've never heard of it before. Hope it inspired you!

    ReplyDelete