Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weakless Wednesday Challenge : Newlessness with me!

This week I'd like to invite you to join me in my Newlessness Challenge. Remember, I'm doing it for an entire year, your challenge is to join me for just one week! I'm on day 62 and loving every minute of it. At first, it was really hard, but as I'm embracing this challenge, I'm excited to find new ways to shop, reuse, recycle or repurpose something I already have! Click here for more information on this challenge! Don't forget to check back in and post your progress in the comments section.
Congratulations for everyone who finished the Makeupless challenge! Didn't it feel great to show our true selves to the world?

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great idea - however, I do not know if I can do it!!! I will try for a week though!

    ReplyDelete