Saturday, January 30, 2010

Detox : Days 2 and 3


Day two was pretty similar to day one. I was off of work that day so I brought meals for the girls at the office. The cleanse started producing "results" this day, if you know what I mean.
Day three started out pretty rough. I did the salt flush, and then another an hour later. I met up with my Dad for breakfast at Panera, only to find out that they didn't have any oatmeal. So, I go over the menu a few times (I'm indecisive as it is) and I finally decide I'll just have a whole wheat bagel. I get back in line, put in my order, and the lady behind the counter says "we don't have bagels". For those of you who don't know what Panera is, well, they sell bagels. I sit back down and look over the menu again. Finally, I just decided on the "power breakfast" with whole wheat toast and an egg white. I order again. This time the lady says "we don't do egg whites..." Seriously? I gave up and ordered the toast with egg and cheese, yolk and all.

After breakfast, things were a little shaken up, and I was pretty sure I was going to throw in the towel, but thanks to my boyfriend and his encouragement, I stuck with it. Of course, I decided to give my skin a little detox attention and pamper myself with a clay facial mask and some of my Juicy Lime Coconut Body Polish in the bath for some extra pampering. I figure I deserve it.
Day four is proving to be an interesting one already, but I'll save that for the next entry.

Juicy5

No comments:

Post a Comment