Friday, April 24, 2015

Betsy + Iya


Okay, so I have a new obsession. Honestly, I'm not really a huge accessory person. When I was first engaged, it took me months to get used to the new clunky hunk of metal on my finger. I would slam it into surfaces, snag my sweaters on it, and forget to put it on all the time. But, I've gotten used to the idea of wearing jewelry as of late, although I'm still a work in progress. I stumbled upon betsy and iya while browsing Instagram (@betsyandiya) and fell in love with their shop. I love that their products are handmade (like ours!) in Portland. Maybe someday, we'll get to work with them. As promised (to my IG followers) here's what came in the mail a few days after I made my first purchase:


How adorable is this ring? I was thinking about this one, and I even had it in my cart, but I ended up settling on the Night Watch ring because it seems the most versatile for me and the safest bet since I'm working on getting used to accessorizing.


I was wearing my new ring today and was lucky enough to have Kara Noel (from small things are big things) around (we maybe kind of live together) to get a few pictures of me working. I've been wrapping soaps for a customer's shower favors (my favorite.. I love helping make someone's celebration day special).



No comments:

Post a Comment