Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful

I'm feeling especially thankful this week. Maybe it's the season. Maybe it's because I have a three month old daughter who makes me smile everyday. Maybe it's because I have a husband who loves me through action. He goes to work everyday, cooks dinner, cleans, does laundry and is an incredible father. Maybe it's because I'm reminded daily I have a savior who died on the cross for my sins and now I'm forgiven and free. Free to be who I was created to be. Free to dance and sing. Free to not be consumed with the ever evasive and unfulfilling chase for success, money or beauty. Free to know I am beautiful (because He created me and every hair on my head), successful (because if He is for me, who can be against me?) and rich (because He has given me an inheritance in His eternal Kingdom). Thank you Lord for your goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment