Friday, September 11, 2009

Who spiked the Egg Nog?





























Just formulated my new Spiked Egg Nog with Peppermint Candy Sticks Soap Bar. The great thing about my soap is that they don't contain any artificial fragrances or colors. They are all made with natural fragrance or essential oils from real plant/seed extracts. The colors are derived from natural herbs, spices, purees, seeds, beans, etc. 

My eggnog soap is kicking off the holidays pretty early! For all of you early shoppers, I bring to you the cutest soap stocking stuffer you've ever seen!

See my store for more great natural soaps:


2 comments:

  1. Great looking soap bar! =) Love how you do your name on your bars too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those smell really good! I agree with AMKreations, the names are so neat!

    http://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete