Saturday, July 3, 2010
Do you have photo tutorials that will give readers a glimpse of the techniques that are behind your work? Do you want your tutorial, work and products featured on my blog? If so, read on!
HOW it works:
Comment on this blog post and include the following:
• A detailed description of the tutorial process you wish to share.
• A link to some of your work, Etsy shop, or website.
Some things I am looking for:
• Great Photos!
• Tutorials that highlight one or more techniques that are behind your work.
• Especially eco-friendly, repurposed, recycled and earth conscious themes.
• Easy, step by step instructions to accompany your photos.
• Exciting, new, and inspirational how-tos!
Posted by Bambu Earth at 9:43 AM
Friday, July 2, 2010
Thursday, July 1, 2010
A whisper in your ear, the music starts, and all eyes turn from him to you. Someone somewhere sighs, another digs for a tissue, but you don't see all that, and you don't hear a thing. Even the music is drowned out by the moment. You just see him. You feel your heart beat, pounding in your chest and wonder if it's all a dream. Your dress, elegant, moves around your clumsy feet. You wonder if you'll make it. That simple, intoxicating moment, where two worlds collide, comes and passes. You release the breath you didn't realize you were holding in and all he can say is "you're so beautiful" before you turn to face the cross.